The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Elizabethton is now accepting applications for a full-time Criminal Justice: Correctional Officer Instructor.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice preferred
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the criminal justice corrections field
- Evidence of ability to teach students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to remain current in criminal justice field
- Basic computer Skills
- Teach all areas of criminal justice correctional officer
- Evaluate student progress and maintain student records
- Maintain an active advisory committee
- Assist in job placement of graduates
- Maintain up-to-date instructional materials and shop equipment
- Participate in professional development activities
Salary: Commensurate with experience and according to salary guidelines of the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Submit resume, references, and an application located on website www.tcatelizabethton.edu to:
Connie Wyche, Office Manager
Tennessee College of Applied Technology
P.O. Box 789
Elizabethton, TN 37644
Review of Applications to begin immediately and will continue until position is filled.
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution